2018 Quilt Challenge theme is: ALL AMERICAN
You will receive a red, white or blue fat quarter at each shop you visit. Collect all 11 and use them in your challenge quilt.
All the finished quilts will travel as a group to each of the participating shops. Shop customers and visitors were able to vote for their favorite quilt.
The quilts final destination will be the Alden Lane Nursery Quilt Show where the winner will be revealed!
Alden Lane Nursery - Quilt Show
981 Alden Lane
Livermore, CA 94550
September 28 & 29, 2019
Official Challenge Details
All quilt entries:
- Must have attended all participating shops.
- Create an original quilted piece that is no larger than 45" x 45"
- Project must include all the quilting elements that were demonstrated at each shop.
- Project must reflect current year's theme.
- Project must have a label including: First and Last Name, contact information, the name of your project, and your nearest Quilter's March Madness Quilt Shop.
- Project must be turned in to your nearest Quilter's March Madness Quilt Shop by June 1st.
The projects will all be gathered together for an exclusive trunk show that will travel to each of the participating quilt shops. At each shop customers will be able to vote on their favorite piece. The projects will then have the great honor of being displayed at the Quilting in the Garden quilt show hosted by Alden Lanes Nursery in Livermore (show dates listed above) where the winners will be revealed.
- Viewer's Choice 1st Place
$100 Gift Certificate
Redeemable at their favorite Quilter's March Madness Quilt Shop
- Second Place
Fat quarter basket
- Third Place
Fabric strips basket