2023 Quilt Challenge theme is: Going Dotty
You will receive a fat quarter with polka dots from each of the participating shops. Collect all the fat quarters and use them in an original project. The Challenge projects will be displayed at each shop so you can vote on a winner.
The projects final destination will be a display at the Quilting in the Garden quilt show hosted by Alden Lane Nursery in Livermore during the month of September.
Alden Lane Nursery - Quilt Show
981 Alden Lane
Livermore, CA 94550
Official Challenge Details
All quilt entries:
- Must have attended all participating shops.
- Must include a piece from ALL participating shops’ fat quarters collected on the hop.
- Create an original quilted piece NO SMALLER than 36" wide (the width dimension is set by Alden Lane) and NO LARGER than 45" x 45"
- Project must reflect current year's theme.
- Project must have a label including: First and Last Name, contact information, the name of your project, and your nearest Quilter's March Madness Quilt Shop.
- Project must be turned in to your nearest Quilter's March Madness Quilt Shop by June 1st.
The projects will all be gathered together for an exclusive trunk show that will travel to each of the participating quilt shops. At each shop customers will be able to vote on their favorite piece. The projects will then have the great honor of being displayed at the Quilting in the Garden quilt show hosted by Alden Lanes Nursery in Livermore where the winners will be revealed.
1st Place Winner
$100 Gift Certificate
Redeemable at your favorite Quilter's March Madness Quilt Shop
- 2023 - Going Dotty
- 2022 - Great Outdoors
- 2021 - Celebration
- 2020 - In the Garden
- 2019 - Red, White and Blue
- 2018 - Small Town USA
- 2017 - First started, no theme.